Drumstick Leaves Parippu Curry (Muringyila Erissery)
- Toor daal – 1/4 cup
- Drumstick leaves – 1 bunch
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4tsp
- Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
- Grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) – 1/4 tsp
- Shallot – 6
- Coconut oil – 2 tbps
- Salt to taste
- Boil toor daal with turmeric, chilly powder and sufficient water.
- Once boiled, add drumstick leaves, salt with 1 more cup of water and cook for some time.
- Grind coconut and jeera (Add coconut paste and boil for 3 to 4 mins.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry shallots till brown in color. Add fried shallots to curry.
- Serve wtih rice
You may also like...