Scrambled Egg Curry
- Potato(cut into small cubes)- 2
- Onion(chopped)- 2
- Tomato(cut into round pieces)- 1
- Turmeric powder- 1/4tsp
- Kashmiri chilly Powder- 1 tsp
- Green chilly- 2
- Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp
- Grated coconut- 1 cup
- Ginger(chopped)- 1/2 tsp
- Garlic- 4 flakes
- Cinnamon-1 piece
- Cloves- 2
- Coriander powder- 1 tsp
- water- 1 cup
- Curry leaves
- Pepper powder
- Salt – to taste
- Boil potatoes and keep aside.
- Fry grated coconut till golden brown.
- Grind it to a fine paste along with ginger,garlic,cinnamon,cloves and coriander powder.Transfer into a pan and boil with potatoes.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.once it is done, add curry leaves and green chilly.
- Add onion, tomato,turmeric powder and kashmiri chilly powder and fry for sometime.Add egg to it and scramble well.
- Finally add the potato mix and cover and cook for another 2-3 mins..
- Sprinkle pepper powder.Garnish with curry leaves.
- serve with Roti prata or Indian bread.