Kappa (Tapioca) Vevichathu/Kappa Puzhukku
- Tapioca(kappa) – 1/2 kg
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Dry Red Chilly – 2
- Mustard Seeds – 1/4tsp
- CurryLeaves – 1 sprig
- Coconut Oil – 2 tbsp
- Peel the tapioca, clean and cut into medium pieces.
- Pressure cook tapioca pieces with 2 cups of water, turmeric powder and salt till it becomes soft and tender.
- Drain out Excess water.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds, dry red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add tapioca and simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Serve with Kerala Fish (sardine) curry or onion chutney