- Chicken-1/2 kg
- Green Chilly-3
- Chilly Powder-2tsp
- Coriander powder-2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1 tsp
- Garlic-3 flakes
- Ginger-1/2 inch piece
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry ginger-garlic till brown.
- Add onion,green chilly to it.once it gets fried well add all the powders and tomato pieces. Grind the above mix into a fine paste in a mixer.
- Soak cashew nuts,raisin in water for 5 mins. Grind this into a paste with Grated coconut.
- In a Kadai put the entire masala mix and boil with sufficient water.Add the chicken pieces to it and cook well.
- Once it is done, add coconut mix and simmer for 10 mins by covering the lid.
- Garnish with coriander Leaves.
- Serve with Rice or Indian bread (Roti)