Mooli Subzi (Radish Curry)
Here is another dish which is a very rare one to see out there. It is a Radish (Mooli) Subzi.
- One large white radish nicely chopped into cube shapes
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger Paste – 1 tbsp
- Green Chilli Paste – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Corriander powder – 2 tsp
- Your favorite cooking Oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil the nicely chopped radish for approximately 7 to 8 minutes with ½ tsp turmeric powder. Drain it and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, asafoetida, ginger-chilli paste and saute for few minutes
- Now add the cooked radish, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. Let it cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with chappathi or paratha’s