Murigakkaya Varuthathu (Drumstick Fry)
- Grated Coconut-1 cup
- Onion(chopped)-1 cup
- Green Chilly-2
- Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/4 tsp
- Cut the drumsticks into two inch pieces and take out the fleshy(white)part using a knife tip or spoon.
- Grind coconut,cumin,green chilly into a coarse paste .
- Heat oil in pan, splutter mustard seeds, and add chopped onions,drumstick,turmeric powder, salt and mix well.
- Cook for 5 mins without adding water.once it is done, add coconut paste and stir for some more time till it gets dry.
- Add coconut oil and mix well..