- Chicken-1/2 kg
- Pepper Powder-5 tbsp
- Ginger-Garlic paste-2tbsp
- Green Chilly-2
- Turmeric Powder-1tsp
- Coriander Powder-1tbsp
- Chilly Powder-1/2tsp
- Soy sauce-1tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Coconut oil
- Mix chicken pieces well with 4tbsp pepper powder and salt and boil in a pressure cooker for 1 whistle.Drain the water into a bowl and keep aside.This water u can use it while cooking .
- Heat oil in a pan.Add ginger-garlic paste and fry ..
- Then add chopped onions,curry leaves ,green chilly(cut into lengthwise),Capsicum(cut into small pieces)tomato and saute well.
- Once it is done, add turmeric powder,chilly powder,coriander powder,pepper powder,salt and water to it and mix well and boil for 2 mins.
- Add chicken pieces to it and fry till dry.
- Add 1 tsp soy sauce to it and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with rice or Indian bread (Roti)