- Soya chunks – 50 gms
- Onion(chopped) – 2
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly Powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Coconut milk -(first extracted – 1/2 cup)(second extracted- 1 cup)
- Garam masala powder – 3/4 tsp
- Coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Dry red chilly – 3
- Curry leaves
- Soak Soya chunks in water for 2 hours. Then squeeze out water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan. saute chopped onions till light brown.Add all masala powders and fry until raw smell goes.
- Add boiled Soya to it and mix. Add 2nd extracted coconut milk,soya chunks,salt and cook till done.
- Once gravy thickens,Add the first extracted coconut milk,garam masala to it and remove from fire.
- Heat oil in a pan. splutter mustard seeds,dry red chilly ,curry leaves and add it to the gravy.
- Serve with rice or chappathi.