Broccoli Bhaji/Broccoli Bajji
Broccoli is rich in vitamin c and calcium.This is a deep fried snack which can be served with evening hot tea.
- Broccoli florets – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1tbsp
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Red chilly powder –1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1 pinch
- Oil for frying
- Chop broccoli into florets individually.
- Make a batter with wheat flour, rice flour,baking powder,red chilly powder (if you want more spicy you can add more chilly powder)water and salt.
- The batter should be of thick consistency like dosa batter.
- Dip each broccoli florets into the batter to get coated evenly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Deep fry till done.
- Serve with tomato sauce and hot tea as a evening snack.
What a idea!!!
I liked it…
Lovely recipe. Just made it for lunch, it is yummy
Indian Vegetarian Food Recipes
very healthy snack,too tempting…
my kids would love this