Chicken Majestic/Hyderabadi Chicken Majestic
- chicken(cut into length wise) – 1/2kg
- Buttermilk -1 /2 cup
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- All purpose flour/Maida – 1 tbsp
- ginger-garlic paste – 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pepper Powder – 1Tsp
- Egg – 1
- Ginger-garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
- Gren Chilly -2
- Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
- Red Chilly Powder – 1 Tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Coriander Powder – 12/ Tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 Tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1tbsp
- Mint/Pudina leaves
- Curry leaves
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
- Oil- for frying
- cut chicken pieces into long strips.Marinate with buttermilk and salt for 2- 3 hours.
- In a bowl, marinate chicken pieces by adding corn flour, maida, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, pepper powder ,egg and salt.Let it rest for 3 hours.
- Fry chicken pieces till brown in color.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute ginger and garlic paste. once the raw smell goes, add turmeric powder, red chilly powder, garam masala, coriander powder and cumin powder.
- once it is done, add soy sauce to ti and mix well.
- Add coriander leaves, mint leaves and curry leaves.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it.
- Stir well.Add lemon juice and 1 tbsp little water .
- Roast till dry.
- serve as starter.
For detailed Preparation Videoin, click the below link