Crunchy Banana Fritters/karumure Pazham Pori
Try this crunchy and yummy banana fritters
- All purpose flour/Maida –1 cup
- Banana/nenthrapazham(medium ripe,cut lengthwise) – 2
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Coconut Oil – for deep frying
- Corn flakes – for coating
- In a bowl,add maida,turmeric powder,sugar,curd,salt and required amount of water to get a thick batter consistency.keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Cut banana into lengthwise.
- Dip the banana pieces in batter and then roll in corn flakes to get coated well.
- Deep Fry till both sides are done.
- Serve as tea time snack for kids.
Note: Instead of 1 cup maida, you can use 1/2 cup maida and 1/2 cup wheat flour if you like.
For the Video please check www.youtube.com/c/ruchiyatra