- Fish – 1/2 kg
- Onion(chopped) – 1
- Tomato(medium) –1
- Ginger-garlic paste –1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1tsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Fish curry masala – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 1/4 inch
- Cardamom – 1
- Curry leaves
- Coconut milk – 1/4 cup
- Coconut Oil
- Heat coconut oil in a clay pot/Manchatti.
- Saute chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, cardamom, curry leaves and cinnamon.
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, fish curry masala powder and saute for 2 minutes.
- Once the raw smell goes , add chopped tomato and saute well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and let it boil. Add salt.
- Add fish and cook well.
- Once the fish pieces are cooked well, add coconut milk and mix well.
- Dont let coconut milk boil.
- Remove from stove.
For Preparation video, click the below link
Recipe Source: Manorama Arogyam 2018