Green Chilli Chicken Masala
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Green Chilly – 10 nos
- Ginger – 1/2 inch
- Garlic Cloves – 10
- Onion – 3
- Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Cashewnut – 15
- Lime – 1/2 piece
- Coriander Leaves – 1/4 cup
- Marinate chicken with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for 30mins.
- Heat oil in a kadai (pan) and fry onions till brown in colour.
- Make a paste of ingredients 2 to 4 and fry the paste for 2-3 mins.
- Add marinated chicken to the paste prepared in step 3 and cook till chicken is cooked well.
- Add fennel and cashewnut paste and cook for another 1-2 mins.
- Add limejuice and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with your favorite bread, or rice