Naranga Uppilittathu (Lime Pickle in brine)
- Yellow Lime(cheru naranga) – 3
- Green Chilly – 10
- Chopped Ginger – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Wash lime and dry them by wiping with a clean towel.
- Cut lime into medium pieces.
- In a Bowl, mix lime with salt, chopped green chilly, and chopped ginger.
- Transfer into a jar and Shake well to combine. Keep it outside for 3-4 days.
- Serve with Kanji or rice. Refrigerate after serving.
mmm, toungue tickling pickle!!! looks very yummy… My shoulders started twitching after seeing this I kinda doo that when I see or eat some tangy, citric food!!!
naraga uppilittathu looks so yummy and tempting …just drooling here