- Onion(chopped)- 1
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1tbsp
- Tomato(chopped) – 2
- Kashmiri Chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Pav Bhaji masala – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Vegetables like potato,green peas,cauliflower ,red& green capsicum -1 cup
- Coriander leaves – To garnish
- First Boil all the veggies and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic paste,chopped onions till light brown.
- Then add tomatoes ,turmeric powder,pav bhaji masala,chilly powder and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Add boiled vegetables ,salt and stir for 2-3 mins.
- Add Butter and Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with pav bread.
You may also like...