Mughlai Egg Curry
- Boiled Eggs -3
- Onion(chopped) -2
- Green chilly – 3
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2tbsp
- Tomato(chopped) – 2
- Coconut milk – 1 cup
- Curd – 2tsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Jeera powder – 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2tsp
- Garam Masala powder – 2tsp
- Cashewnuts – 6
- Almonds – 8
- Ghee -4tsp
- Soak almonds and cashew nuts in warm water for sometime.(peel off almond skin before grinding)
- Grind almond,cashew,chopped onions,ginger-garlic paste,and greechilly into a fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan.Add the masala paste to it and saute well..Add milk little by little in quantity and stir well till oil seperates.
- Add jeera powder,chilly powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,chopped tomatoes,curd,salt and stir well.
- Once it gets dry, add coconut milk and boil for 1-2 mins.
- Add boiled eggs to it and mix.Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve warm with roti or rice.