Semolina Surprise (Rava kebab)
These semolina kebabs are prepared with semolina,vegetables and minced chicken..This yummy snack can be served with hot chilly sauce or garlic sauce.
- Semolina(rava) – 1 cup
- Milk- 1 1/2 cup
- Egg –2
- Butter-50 gms
- Grated cheese –1/2 cup
- Grated Paneer – 1/2 cup
- Grated Carrot-1/4 cup
- Chopped onion –1
- Green Chilly(cut into small pieces) – 4
- Coriander leaves(chopped) –1/4 cup
- Red Chilly powder –3/4 tsp
- salt- as per taste
- Minced chicken – 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs – as required
- Heat a pan.Add rava to it and just warm it.
- Add milk to it and stir well to avoid lumps..Add 1 beaten egg,butter to it and stir continuously to get a thick consistency.Let it cool.
- Once it is cool,add ingredients numbered 5 to 13 to it and mix well. Take one handful of mix and roll into a sausage like shape.
- Dip the balls in beaten egg mix and then roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- serve with chilly sauce.
Recipe Source: Vanitha Magazine