Spicy Honey Chicken
- Chicken (cut into cubes) – 500 gms
To Marinate chicken
- Pepper Powder – 4 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Red Chilly – 8
- Garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Spring Onion(greens, finely chopped) – 1/2 cup
- spring onion( white bulbs or stem) – 1/2 cup
- Tomato Sauce – 3/4 cup
- soy sauce – 4tbsp
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with the ingredients mentioned above and let it rest for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.Fry chicken pieces till done.
- For making sauce,heat oil in a pan.Add red chilly,garlic paste and saute well.once the raw smell goes,add finely chopped spring onion and saute well.
- Add tomato sauce,soy sauce,honey and salt.Mix well.
- Finally add fried chicken pieces and 1/4 cup spring onion white bulbs to it.Mix well to get sauces all coated with the chicken.Check for salt as sauces contain salt.
- Garnish with spring onion white bulbs.
- serve with Fried Rice.