Vegetarian Mock Chicken Curry
- Mock Chicken – 250 gms
- Onion (chopped) – 3
- Green Chilly – 3
- Kashmiri Red Chilly Powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Tomato(chopped) – 1
- Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Cashew nuts – 5
- Raisins – 5
- Ginger- garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves
- Boil mock chicken(here i used soy chunks) with salt till soft.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger-garlic paste, chopped onions,green chilly and saute well.
- Once onion becomes brown in color , add chilly powder,turmeric powder and coriander powder.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute. switch off and grind the above mix into a paste.
- Soak cashews, raisins in warm water for 5 mins. Grind with grated coconut to smooth paste.
- Heat a pan and add the onion – masala paste with 1/2 cup of water,salt and bring it to boil.
- Add boiled soy chunks to it and stir.Add coconut paste to it and cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.